Thank you idealizeblog for nominating me for this award! The second one in about a week, you’re so kind 😀
Just answer the questions and nominate other bloggers to whom you give your own questions to be answered in their turn. It’s that simple.
Questions and Answers:
- If you were to live another person’s life, whose would it be and why?
Ernest Hemingway. He was an amazing novelist, short story writer and journalist and I just want to know what it’s like in his head and knowing what inspires him and having all his great ideas as my ideas and what his writing process is. It would just be so cool and very interesting. There are so many writing apps inspired by him and I want to know what it’s like being the person behind all of that mastery.
- Favourite film of any genre and why?
I don’t really have a favourite film as such, there are so many but if I had to narrow it down to one it would be Brother Bear – it’s a Disney film and I basically know all the words and all the songs, I’ve seen it so many times and if you watch it with me you’ll definitely get annoyed and walk out the room because I will be saying the words along with them and singing along to the songs. And I just adore the storyline about a boy becoming a man and about brotherly love and the characters are just so real and Koda the bear cub is the most adorable animated character ever ok.
- Musician or lyricist? Which would you prefer?
Lyricist. It’s like poetry but with a tune. Also, I like being out of the limelight rather than in it. Fame isn’t that important to me.
- What super power would you choose to have?
Shapeshifting – literally, you could turn into anything, you could mess with people so much like what if you turned into Emma Watson randomly at a family dinner, or a dragon and just fly away from all your problems and burn down a house in the meantime, or if you were at a party you could turn into the owner’s dog so you didn’t have to socialise or you could turn into a hotter version of yourself, or you could turn into one of your family members if they annoyed you and copy everything they say or do.
- What songs and/or which singers are in your playlist?
I have too many playlists and singers to name. I have playlists for different moods and situations. Like salsa music, study music (classical and piano), sassy and confident pop songs, coffee break chill/relaxing songs, rock music when I want to ignore the world, old school music with songs like Hungry Like the Wolf, Eye of the Tiger and Mr Blue Sky. I’m really not fussed. My music taste is really diverse, from Katy Perry all the way to Roberto Cacciapaglia, The Goo Goo Dolls and Blink 182.
- What do you think is the greatest weakness of mankind?
Anger. It’s dangerous and cruel, and if it ingrains itself in your personal values, the world and everything around you is in trouble.
- In a word, describe my blog and say why.
Colourful, because you are such a lovely and happy person it seems and your blog reflects that, especially with the fonts and colours you use in your posts!
- Can you please critique any or one of my posts and tell me how I might be able to improve if I do ever feel like writing one like it sometime soon?
Keep doing you. Your posts are great.
- If I had amnesia, how would you make me remember you? Assume that we have known each other for as long as necessary.
I’d just remind you that you nicknamed me softest ❤ And you’re in the same year as uni as me!
- If everything starts with a lie, what yours?
More or less everything is absolutely fine. My motto in life. It’s not really a lie, it’s quite true actually, but I hardly ever lie because I don’t have the need to.
My questions to you:
- What do you fear the most?
- What was the last dream you remember about?
- What is your motto in life?
- What cheers you up?
- If you could be any age for a week, how old would you be and why?
- If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on and why?
- If you could transform into a celebrity for however long you want, who would it be and why?
- Who are the people you would invite to a dinner party and why? Can be dead or alive.
- Describe an achievement you are most proud of.
- Do you believe in ghosts? If yo do, describe what you saw. If not, why not?