Wow, I can’t thank you enough Audrey from idealizeblog for nominating me, it honestly means the world to me. You’re so lovely when you comment on my blog and even though I don’t know you in person it still feels like we’re friends!! Your blog is full of colours and happiness and you can really get a sense of your awesome personality from what you write. I love being nominated for awards because it means I must be writing something good that people take the time to read.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m scared of the dark because I’ve probably watched too many horror movies. Jump scares are not fun, but strangely, The Walking Dead is my favourite tv show so figure that one out :’)
- I hate mushrooms and kidney beans, or any beans for that matter. Baked beans = disgusting.
- Autumn is my favourite season for many reasons.
- I have a tabby cat called Alfie and two guinea pigs called William and Benjamin.
- Meerkats are my favourite farm/zoo animal because they’re just so small and cute but I love big cats mostly in the wild and at some point in the future I am going to volunteer with Big Cats in South Africa, it’s on my bucket list. I can’t stand when beautiful wild animals are caged in captivity, but I get that in most cases they’re doing it to raise numbers. I’m all for animal rights but sometimes putting them in zoos is the only way to save them from poachers out in the wild. Omg don’t get me started.
- I have a brother (16) and a sister (19), both younger than me.
- My favourite book is probably The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern because it’s just so dreamy and magical ❤
- The Coffee Bean Brain
- Aliyah’s WishlandAliyah’s Wishland
- Dancing With Mosquitos
- Inside The Mind of Davy D
- The Conglomerate Lode
- Cynthia Go
- The Whimsical Chick
- T’Yanna Tells
- Life With Hannah
- The Syllabub Sea
- Sarah Jane Amparo
- Building An Opinion
- A Writer Named Charley
- The Lonely AuthorThe Lonely Author