Ok so since you lovely readers didn’t get a Bookworm Wednesday last Wednesday, so this is to make up for it. I’ll give you one today and one tomorrow (even though it’s Thursday but shush). So here’s a list of all the books and authors which I intend to read at some point in the future. They’re on my To-Read list on Goodreads.
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman – I’ve already read the first of the two, If I Stay (and seen the movie, it was mehh).
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – I have it on my bookshelf, and it’s the next book I’m going to read.
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke– I have this book at home, and I’ve seen some of the tv series, I’m a sucker for a book with magic.
- Romancero Gitano by Federico García Lorca – really beautiful book Spanish poems, defo worth the read!
- Killers of the Dawn, The Lake of Souls, Lord of the Shadows, Sons of Destiny by Darren Shan – I’ve read the first 8 books so I need to read the rest.
- Paper Towns (I’ve seen the movie, it’s basically like Looking for Alaska), An Abundance of Katherines, Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green – Just because I love John Green as a person and author, ’nuff said.
- Billy and Me, Christmas with Billy and Me, Dream a Little Dream, Dream a Little Christmas Dream, You’re the One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher – She’s married to a singer (Tom) from my favourite band Mcfly, and they have two little boys. Ok, I follow their life on social media, so what? I need to read her books.
- All I Know Now, On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher – Tom’s sister…, I also watch her Youtube channel.
- Unforgiven by Lauren Kate – I’ve read the first 4 books (Fallen, Torment, Passion, Rapture) and I adore the series.
- Room by Emma Donoghue – I’ve heard this book is good, but a little strange, so I’m intrigued.