I’ve been nominated!
A BIG thank you to Kelly Forbes of Reckless Boundaries for the nomination! I suggest you go and check out her blog now.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a widget.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (*You can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets readers know this information.)
- List these rules in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer when they post their nomination.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them for a Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Here are my answers to Reckless Boundaries‘ questions:
- What is your ideal vacation? I’d love to go to Rome because of its history and beautiful architecture. I love sight-seeing and exploring new cities especially when we find cute and unique coffee shops. Also, who could resist pizza and pasta every day? And since I absolutely love photography, it would be an amazing chance to take hundreds of photos! Definitely a city girl.
- Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m definitely a night owl. I can stay up all night if I wanted to, just reading or blogging. But I can also get up in the early mornings if I absolutely needed to like when I have to get up to go to uni. Usually, in the holidays, I sleep in till about 12.
- What is your favorite leisure activity? I love watching Netflix because it’s pretty much the only other things apart from blogging and eating and dancing (Jive) on Tuesdays, that I do. Until I get a job that is.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? I’ve recently travelled to Madrid, so I’d like to live there in a small apartment with a few friends.
- What are three things on your bucket list? I want to see the tower of Pisa, relax on a beach in the Bahamas, and learn to dive in either Bali or the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats? CATS FOR THE WIN since I have one and all. But I love dogs too. But fur, fur on everything.
- What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Snow days! When it snowed and we didn’t have to go to school. I remember waking up and it was still dark out and the pavement and roundabout were completely covered in snow without marks since everyone in the street was still asleep. I woke everyone up. And the whole day we spent snowball fighting and making mini snowmen.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Well, when I was a kid I thought I could literally be anything and I wanted to be a rabbit.
- What is your favorite home-cooked meal? Spaghetti Carbonara, my mum makes the cheeeeesiest cream sauce ever.
- What is your favorite holiday? I’m gonna go ahead and assume this means holidays like Christmas and stuff. Because if it does then I would definitely say Christmas, because everyone is just happier and more joyful.
- What is something you know now that you wish you had learned sooner? I’ve actually written a post on the 20 things I have learned in 20 years! Including the fact that it’s ok to not know what you want to do with your life, you can’t please everyone, to be kind and to never stop learning.
11 random facts about me:
- I really like bacon
- I prefer white over red wine
- I love olives but hate mushrooms
- I prefer summer to winter
- I love watching thunderstorms from inside by a cosy fire
- If I had a time machine I would love to be invisible in the Ptolemaic Egyptian era #Cleopatra.
- My blog title is a Disney song from Bambi.
- My favourite book is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern followed by The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
- I’m an avid coffee drinker
- My favourite flower is a bluebell
- I never hair-dry my hair, I let it dry naturally
I would like to nominate these lovely blogs:
And here are the questions for my nominees:
- What’s your favourite book or series of books?
- Tell me a weird or random fact about yourself.
- Recount a memory you wish you could re-live.
- Are you a coffee or a tea drinker?
- What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- What’s your biggest achievement?
- Do you have a favourite song, artist or music genre?
- Describe your best friend.
- If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- How are you?